Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 5: Homework and Stuff


Normally I get right down to homework first thing on Sunday mornings, but on Superbowl Sunday I spent about 5 hours out in the garden getting some clean up done.  I moved plants that I'd been targeting to relocate, pulled up others that had died in the December freeze, weeded and got some other necessary gardening chores taken care of.  It was warm (mid 50s), with a little sunshine here and there, just too nice to be indoors doing homework - and the exercise felt good too!   Later on hubby went off to a Superbowl party with his buddies, so that's when I got on with the studying.

Topics for the week included........



 .... and.....


... digested with the usual assortment of activities from reading the text book, completing quizzes, reviewing hours videos (seemed to be a lot more of that this week) and umpteen handouts (more of them too), a couple of crosswords, and gosh darn it, more of those nasty "look-at-a-photo-and-guess-what-I-am" activities.  Yuck, I hate those things!  

In the time it took the Saints to beat the Colts (woo hoo for New Orleans... they deserve a good story for a change) I got close to half of the homework done, and finished the rest through a number of smaller weeknight sessions, after work. 

No comments: